Friday, April 15, 2011

Invitations for Hubbies graduation

Aw! My hubby is graduating from South Plains College. I can't believe he has finished this task in his life already. He amazes me sometimes how he pushes him self to finish what he puts his mind to. Even though this part of his chapter has finished he is already thinking of a new chapter in his life to get his bachelor and master degree at the same time at the Texas Tech University, School of Business.
I know there is times I don't show how much I love him or how proud I am of him, but I am and very grateful to have him in my life. You go Oscar!!

Anyways I wanted to show everyone the invitations I made for him to hand out to family and friends.
I did two different design and one of the design in two different colors.



This is what it looks like inside the card

No comments:

Post a Comment