Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday gift

I made this canvas for my Aunt for her birthday, She love dress forms, so I thought I would do canvas with a dress form. I hope she'll like it.



I started off with a blank canvas. I mixed light pink and red paint to make a darker pink
I painted the back ground with the dark pink
I used a template from LSH for the dress form. I just sized it up to make it a little over 8 inches tall
I painted the dress form blank and let it dry
Than I used a leopard stamp to stamp all over the dress form and than embossed the stamp image with white
On the canvas I added bling on two corners and the letters I used paper punch outs and than I embossed them with black embossing powder. On one corner I used IamRoses and colored them with lipstick glimmer mist and I also used skeleton leaves from IamRoses and sprayed them with forest glimmer mist and added some bling with the flowers. 
The fabric roses on the dress form was hand made from a partner I had through a swap.
I hope you like the canvas I had a lot of making it 

1 comment: