Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cards

Good afternoon just wanted to check in and show a few cards I made.
Please comment I love to read what everyone thinks.
Have a great weekend


I used a plain card and used heart paper for back ground. 
Printed the Scrappy Friends Forever
Used a Greeting Farm Stamp and colored it with my copic markers
The ribbon I got from a swap from Beverly on Mini Album Swap
This card turned out really cute 

I used Martha Stwart card stock paper for the base of the card
Back ground paper is from Mariposa small stack and punched the corners
The stamp image is from my Color me Copic Club and used copic markers to color her in
used red and green stickles on the flower she standing on and holding
Happy Birthday banner used Pink bling and Iamroses. 
Used Marshmallow glimmer mist on the Iamroses to give them sine


1 comment: