Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cards

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was okay except for taking my youngest daughter to Dr's because she had swimmer ear. Never had it but she says it hurts really bad. Poor thing I hope she gets better soon because I know she is missing the pool.
Anyways, I just wanted to share some cards I made this month. Please leave comments I love to read what you think. Have a great week. ;0)

Birthday card for my niece Sophia. She turned 1.

Fathers Day card for my dad. 


Fathers day card for my father-in-law


Fathers day card for my Hubby

Birthday card for my Cousin Cecilia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Terri of Two Pink Peas. I have something for you on my blog. Hop on over when you get a chance to pick it up!! Thanks so much!! Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/twopinkpeas
    www.twitter.com/mytwopinkpeas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get a set of the calico markers. Will have to do that after getting school supplies.

    ReplyDelete