Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Design Team Contest for Mini Album Scraps

I wanted to share my 6x6 mini album I made for a swap and submitted it in the Design Team Contest at Mini Album Scraps. 


Check out the video on my mini album



2nd Part of my video


I hope you like it. Please leave comments I would love to hear what you think.
If you would like to join Mini Album scraps blog please do. We welcome everyone
and we love to get to know each other, we have swaps going on right now and ustream
shows and we sometimes get together over the weekend on Skype so we can chat and 
craft together. I hope to see new faces. 
http://minialbumscraps.ning.com
Keep on scrapping my friends ;0)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini-album! I really like what you have done with it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini album Maria.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog during the pink/black/white blog hop. I am now a follower. Be sure to check back in to see who wins our prizes :)
    ~Lisa
    www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your mini album is stunning. I love all the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Maria, this is so absolutely GORGEOUS! Your attention to detail is stunning! What an amazing project - I LOVE it! Thanks so much for posting my blog candy giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete