"Wow!" Thanks Terri from http://www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com for passing the Sweet Award to me. It's my very first one and I'm very honored to receive it.
The rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 8 others.
Seven things about me: Where do I start?
1. I was born in Ipswich, England
2. I had open heart surgery when I was three months old. The Dr's didn't know if I would make it through because back then they really didn't know much about it. My great values to my heart were on the wrong chambers. The Dr switched them and filled the wholes I had on my heart. Today Dr's tell me they did a good job that they would really have to look at the heart to see the repairs that was done. I still have a large heart but doing fine.
3. I had my surgery done in the same hospital where the elephant man was.
4. I was told I would never have children because of my heart but I guess showed them wrong. I had two beautiful girls with no problems.
5. I love all kinds of animals, I wish I had a farm because I would have all kinds.
6. I have a snake ball python name Sniper and a water turtle name Tomi
7. I love to fish
I want to pass this award to:
Once again Terri thanks for sending the sweet award to me. ;0)