Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call

Robin on The Pink Stamper Design is looking for her new design team. And since I love everything she does I thought I would apply. So here is my card.


The is challenge make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
Orange
Turquoise
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)




Thinking of you card
 
I used The Midnight Spell Stack and The Mariposa paper and one small sheet of turquoise
Cricut Cartridge Wall Decor and More
green ribon
two leave bling I found at the Dollar Store
black chalk ink
small stamp Thinking of you
 
I used The midlight Spell Stack for my background of the card. It's a plain orange with black dots on it.
I folded the 12x12 sheet and cut a card by 61/2 x 51/2
Than I cut the torquoise sheet by 51/2 x 41/2 and I cut 6inches of green ribbon to tape it to the torquoise paper and tied a bow on the left hand side.
I double taped the back of torquoise paper and place it in the middle of my card
I used the black chalk ink and the thinking of you and stamped the saying all over the torquise paper
 
I cut out the owl from the Wall Decor and More cartridge. I used the glitter brown card stock from The Mariposa cardstock stack. Very pretty paper
After i cut the owl I placed pop ups on the back of the owl and place it right in the middle of my card.
Then I used two leave bling and place one on the lower left side of the owl and the other leave on right side of the owl.
After I was finshed putting the card together I used my corner punch to give a roundness on the corner of the card.
 
I hope you like it. I feel it came out really cute. Until next time keep on scrapping and take care my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Cute Card, good luck.

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card. Wall Decor and More is another of my fav carts. Good luck on DT entry.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good card!! The shine on the leaves looks nice against your owl! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great job!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete