Friday, July 15, 2011

Sharing projects that I made

Wow, this week has just flown by. I'm so ready for 5pm to hit so I can go home from work. I know I'm suppose to be working not blogging on my blog. But I just had to share some projects I've been doing.
So here it goes my friends.



Example of baby shower invitations:


This is my first time to make baby shower invitations. So I hope ya'll think they came out great. Comment! I love reading what you think.


Baby Boy Shower Invitation

 Baby Girl Shower Invitation


Evening Purse Swap:

Evening purse I made for my partner Kandi on a Lil Scrap of Heaven.
 http://alilscrapofheaven.ning.com



Card:


Card I made for my beautiful daughter Jessica. She will be 16 years old. I'm not sure where the time goes. They grow to fast. Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl. I love you with all my heart.

Well guys I hope you liked everything you seen. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Keep on scrapping my friends. 



4 comments:

  1. I love the trim on your purse. I knew I should have done that swap! :) Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I absolutely all these projects you've done!!! I particularly love that purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I'm following you! Love your blog and your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete