Friday, September 9, 2011

My two projects I posted for I AM ROSES Design team call

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great week but if you didn't the weekend is almost here. Come on 5pm.


I wanted to share my two projects I submitted in design team call for I AM ROSES. I hope I get picked I so love their flowers. Let me know what you think.

My First Project: Photo Frame made out of two 6x6 chipboard squares


I used two 6x6 chipboard squares
Used my big kick to cut the window for the picture
I glued the punch out chipboard to the front of the white chipboard, so the whit shows through the window.
I used red brick distress ink for the edges of the frame
The flowers I layered I am roses big white petals and glimmer mist them.
I even decorated with some white pearl bling ( I love bling)
I used a dress form cut out that I got from a swap and embossed it with a design.
The stick pen was made from a scrapping friend doesn't it look great 
The ticket is from Tim Holtz products
The sewing machine charm gave the frame more detail and I really love the way it looks on the dress form dress.

My Second Project: Its a layout I made out of 8x11 chipboard 




I used one 8x11 chipboard and I painted one side with a light brown paint
In the middle I used a 4 inch wide strip of DCWV Mariposa paper
I used two strips of black ribbon I received from a swap. 
The flowers are from I am Roses, the big flower I glimmer mist it
Used black glitter stickers for the word sisters
The skeleton leaves are from I am roses and I sprayed them with glimmer mist 
The banner I used a strip of Mariposa paper and curled the sides so I can make the curl and cut the ends to look like ribbon. 
I used two pictures of my beautiful girls


2 comments: