Saturday, October 29, 2011

Applying for My Creative Time's First Design Team Call

Wow Emma is doing her first Design team call on My Creative Time. So I thought I would put my project in.

I made a photo frame out of chipboard of my dog Shelby. She was only 3 months old in this picture. I lost her after I took this picture of her. She was killed by the next door's pit bull. My heart was lost without her. But I'm doing much better and I wanted to make a project with her picture for my room. 

I used:
Chipboard for the backing, I cut it into a circle
I used a doggie paper behind the picture
used ribbon around the edge
Used Elsie chipboard alpha to spell Shelby's name
Used I am roses and some mulberry flowers from Karla esty store
Bling

I hope you like my photo frame of my puppy. I think it turned out super cute. 
Rest in peace Shelby

11 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute. Sorry for your loss. Good luck in the DT call :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Sorry for your loss. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad to read about your dog, but you did a beautiful frame to pay tribute. Nice work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, our pets are like family members and it is so hard to lose them. Love your frame. Best of luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute the project and your dog are adorable. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the DT call! Soooo, sorry about Shelby, our pets are our family and the loss is sad. Great tribute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love those flowers!!! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty. What a darling puppy, too. I'm so sorry about your loss. Great way to remember her, though. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so sorry to hear about your dog! I have 4 chihuahuas and I dont know what I would do if something happen to them! Makes me sad! I think you did a great job on this project! She was a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Sorry for your loss. but i know if will help seeing her cute little face everyday.. your project is too cute!

    good luck
    micia

    ReplyDelete