Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Swap

I'm part of the Secret Squirrel Sisters group on facebook. And I really love being part of this group. There is so many great ladies on there and I'm proud to call them my sisters. Each month we have a swap with a theme. And for September it was the partners choice if they wanted fall or Halloween theme cigar box or bead box. And my partner picked a Halloween bead box. The best part of the swap you don't know who is making your swap until it arrives at your home. I so love this group.

Here is my swap partner for September. Remember she wanted a Halloween theme bead box. 

The top of the bead box

Showing the whole box view

side of the bead box 

I hope you liked my box. Please leave some love. I love reading comments
from my scrappy friends 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, I love the purple, orange and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria!!! Wow, your box is amazing and I love the colors together too!!!

    Dropped in say "hi" and thanks so much for stopping by my place -- always glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Maria, this is so gorgeous!! What a great Halloween bead box!! Your swap partner will love this :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is gorgeous and I'm sure your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous Maria!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great Halloween-bead box! Love swaps, I did my first (pin cushion) the other day. What a great group you are in.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete