Friday, April 27, 2012

April's Card

For my April's card for the design team @ Color me copic club  http://colormecopicclub.blogspot.com/ .

If you like to use copic markers come check out the blog. If you would like to join the club it's a $35.00 a month fee. You receive 6 markers each month that's including shipping. Carlene picks six markers and she lets us know which colors she picked before she orders, so we can have time to substitute the markers we already have. If you would like more information or would like to join email Carlene at  PinkScrappersBoutique@gmail.com and let her know I sent you.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. very pretty card Maria, I also wanted to let you know that your my winner from the blog hop for the cutting cafe and have won the BEAUTIFUL ROSE set...please contact me at fabriccutups@prodigy.net

    congrats again....regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Maria, love the flowers and colours.. thank you for your nice comment on my card today. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my Puppy Trio card! I've enjoyed poking around your blog and admiring your Copic colouring skills.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and a great coloring job!!! I wish I could get better with using copics but I just can't seem to get the hang of using them. I've spent so much money purchasing them and can't figure it out so it seems such a waste! You do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete