Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter

I just love this time of the year. Just knowing when Easter comes around it's Spring time and going to start hearing kids playing in the neighbourhoods and riding bikes up and down the street.
Easter is one of my favorite Holidays because I just love the bright colors and beautiful flowers that start to bloom and lets not forget the bunnies.
I just love rabbits, wish I had another one. Maybe one day I will.
Anyways, I made a project for a few friends of mine at work. 
I hope you like it as much as I do. 


Front View

Side view

Loaded with candy

He's so cute. Do you all agree?
I used my sizzix rabbit die to cut out two chipboards and two paper rabbits. The flower was also cut too the same way I did the rabbit. 
I glued the white paper cut out to the chipboard. I also did the same thing to the flower but what I did different with the flower I used green and orange paper to make the cutout instead of cutting it on white paper.
I hot glued the flower under the rabbits hand and you orange stickle on the flower to make it sparkle.
Than I cut a 1 1/2 inches wide x 4 inches L strip of chipboard.
On each end of the strip I scored 1 inch in to make a flap. Than I hot glued the rabbit to flap and glue the other rabbit to other side.
Now I have a pocket between the two rabbits to place a bag of candy. Use a little bit of two sided on the middle of strip so the candy bag won't move around.
I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I did making it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and a safe Easter.



1 comment: