Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WINNER!!! My-O's 32 Birthday Blog Hop! (For Shannon)


I have a winner for My-O's 32 Birthday Blog Hop! I would like to thank everyone who came by and checked out everyones creations and helped us celebrate Shannon's Birthday. 
Now the Winner. I used Random org and got number 8

Winner is:  PaulaJApr 23, 2012 10:18 AM she said 
the card is adorable but I absolutely LOVE the box and the bracelet! Beautiful job!
Please send me your address to marial302003@yahoo.com
You have until Monday April 30th to respond if not I will pick a new winner.
Congrats Paula.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! This news made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Paula!!!

    Maria, I keep looking at your blog and the design is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got my prize today! Thanks Maria. And the enclosed card was awesome. Great job on the steampunk babe! You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete