Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May's Card for Color Me Copic Club

For my May's card for the design team @ Color me copic club  http://colormecopicclub.blogspot.com/ 

If you like to use copic markers come check out the blog. If you would like to join the club it's a $35.00 a month fee. You receive 6 markers each month that's including shipping. Carlene picks six markers and she lets us know which colors she picked before she orders, so we can have time to substitute the markers we already have. If you would like more information or would like to join email Carlene at  PinkScrappersBoutique@gmail.com and let her know I sent you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Maria!!! Wow, what a beautiful card!!!

    Wanted to drop by to say thanks for dropping in on me, and also to say good luck in my RAK giveaway!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image...you colored it beautifully!! Gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete