Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Princess Carriage

I made a Princess Carriage for my cousin's baby shower. I can't wait to met Lilliana. My cousin really liked it and she told me she's going to put in the baby's room. I just love hearing things like that because it makes me happy. I used the template from a lil scrap of heaven group http://alilscrapofheaven.ning.com

Front view

side view. you can put something in there like a gift.
I just made a simple mini to put in there.

 back view

I used The lace & linen stack from DCWV and some clear and yellow ribbon on the edges and in the middle of the front panel. For the window's I used a white pink lace for the curtains and small around pink beads to outline the window and used pearl beading below the window. I also used pearl beads around the wheels and hot glue a pink rhinestone in the middle of the wheel. and in the front of carriage in between the wheels I placed a little charm lock. 

I also submitted my carriage in DCWV design team. I hope I get picked 
fingers crossed

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby carriage! love all those special details on it... Soooo pretty..... Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Precious!!!!WOW!!!I think this is a WINNER!!!!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful princess carriage! So precious! Will be perfect in the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This carriage is so pretty!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete