Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cards I made for Link Up for Pink

I would like share a few cards I made for Link up for Pink http://www.linkupforpink.com/. I really enjoyed coloring the images with my copic markers. I will be donating the cards to Breast Cancer Center  Please leave some love. I love reading your comments. 

The first two cards I used two images that Beccy from Beccy's Place http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2012/10/breast-cancer-awareness.html



I used an digital stamp image from Sassy Design Studios


Now my fourth card. I don't remember where I got the image, but I do apologies.


Okay that's it for me. Time to start on my Halloween cards. 

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your cards ... great designs!!
    Blessings, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, all of them. Great designs and images, coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these cards are awesome! I love the butterfly with the lace-- so great! Thank you so much for creating with us at Link Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!!! You did a fabulous job!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on your all your cards. I love the design of the first one.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love all the pink and flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at DTBST!

    Susan, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous collection of cards!!!! Thanks for playing along with us for DTBST at SSD!

    Mary
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. every single one of your cards is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us and helping us spread BCA at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Cards. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria your cards are simply beautiful!!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, you still have time to enter a few more cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful ATC's, I love them all!! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar for the BC awareness ATC challenge, we hope you decide to join us again!!
    Good luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all gorgeous, thanks for joining us at brown sugar, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete