Saturday, October 20, 2012

My project for Create with DCWV and Win Contest

Create with DCWV and Win is having contest. 

I decided to make a Paper witch shoe. I used a template from Skip to my Lou
and for the contest you have to use DCWV paper. I used The Midnight Spell Stack.

The template for the outside of the shoe 
Trace the template on cardstock. Cut it out and score on the dotted lines. It's really simple to put it together. I used double tape attach the back of the heel and front of the heel. For front of the shoe I used double tape and folded it lap over each other.

 Template for the inside of the shoe
Trace it on your favorite paper and score on the dotted line.
Fold the sides in and slide it into the shoe. I put double tape on the on the flaps to keep it place. You can also use glue if you want. 
Then go ahead and decorate your shoe. I made a flower out of strips of paper from the midnight spell paper. I folded the stripes like I'm folding for a fan, and I glued the flower to the front my shoe.

My paper witch shoe  




I filled the shoe with Jolly Ranchers


6 comments:

  1. Maria! Hi! You are the winner of the October Blog Hop with Sean & Regina at http://cardcraftyclub.blogspot.com/. Please contact me at sean.m.fetterman@comcast.net to claim your prize! Thanks! Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoe is darling. Thank you for entering our contest. We will announce the winners on our blog later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome good luck with both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete