Friday, October 12, 2012

Sharing some cards I made

Hello everyone! I'm so happy its Friday. Just waiting for 5pm to roll around so I can go home and scrap. Shhh! I know I'm at work and instead of working I'm blogging. I just couldn't wait to get home and right now it's slow. 
Okay, now to my cards. 

The first two cards I made for the ColorMeCopicClub on facebook and we also have a blog. Go check it out, I'm one of the design team members. The other design team members do beautiful work.

This old lady image is for a contest on ColorMeCopicClub on facebook.
I thought my card needed a little something so I added a little funny message to it.


My next card I made for Halloween season.
I really like making things for Halloween. Why? Because I can use my favorite colors all together purple, orange, black and green. 
I also posted this card on ColorMeCopicClub blog.


My third card I used a stamp from Scrapbook Stamp Society. I really love their digital stamp images. 
Check them out on facebook 

Okay that's it for me until next time. Leave some love. I just love reading everyones comments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria~
    It's been awhile since I came by to visit you on your blog....(Shame on me). Been busy with all sorts of projects going on..
    Love all those cards you made recently....
    And your new blog looks cool...
    TFS - enjoy your lovely new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete