Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm back with a project I made; check it out

I'm so glad to be back into my crafting world. It's been a while since Jan when my mom got very sick and than everyone including me got sick. Everyone has recovered from their sickness. Thank you for everyones prays and thinking of me and my family. 
Now lets get into the crafting part. I've been going to a few crops and I've been catching up on my photos I have to scrap, not finished yet but this weekend going to another crop and just maybe I will catch up. I did get into a mood where I didn't want to craft or go to the crops because of everything happend these past few months but hubby pushed me last month to go to crop and I'm glad he did. Now I'm back into my routen. 
I made a project for a swap. I made a pen cushion but not just a normal one but a couch pen cushion. I used my Paris cricut cartridge to cut out the 3D couch. I used light weight cardboard. To decorate it I used Spring paper from Graphic 45, I just love the fairies on it. I used some scraps of fabric to make the cushion. I hope you like it. 
Pen Cushion:
Side View:

Well my blogger friends I hope you like my project. Leave some love. I just love reading everyones comments. Until next time I hope you have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Maria, this is just FABULOUS!!! I love it!

    Think I might have to try this to scraplift it...lol!

    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, I love your sofa pin cushion. Just beautiful. I just join your blog as a member. I invite you to become a member of my blog: nananovembersparlor.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is too cute! I've not ever seen anything like this before! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete