Thursday, May 30, 2013

Graduation gift I made


How is everyone? It's been pretty hot here in the high 90's. I wish it would rain but all we've received is a few lighting clouds but no rain. :0(...
Last Sunday was my sister in law's graduation party for her receiving her barber license. She loves cutting designs in their hair.
I thought about what I could make her since money is low on my side until hubby graduates from Texas Tech University. Than I got a great idea what about a tip box and even if she doesn't want to use as a tip box she can put what ever she wants.


Her talent:

I used 5 6x6 black chip board to make the sides. Glued them together and I also used duct tape to give it more support 

Print outs I used for the sides of the box. love the old look. And i used mod podge to give it a gloss look 

Bling I used for the bottom and top edges 

Top view of the box

The sides of the box, it was so hard not to put flowers on it, lol




I also made a card to match 

No comments:

Post a Comment