Thursday, May 2, 2013

My card for CAS(E) this Sketch #26

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is doing this evening. I wanted to share my card  I made for CAS(E) this Sketch #26 challenge. 
The sketch there using:

My Card:
I used The Mariposa paper pad ( this paper stack is one of my favorite papers)
the flowers I used from Wild orchid craft from United Kingdom.
used different color stickles on the faries wings
I colored the fairy with copic sketch markers
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. Leave some love. I always look forward to your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-218.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fairy girl! Love how you colored the wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bright colours and the stickles on the wings are the perfect addition! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the color palette and all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Lovely colours and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color combination and the stickles are a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete