Friday, May 10, 2013

New Friend

Yesterday I met my new friend Ema. I found her on a card making blog and the best part she lives in the same city as I do. Yea me! I found someone to craft, talk about card making and scrapbooking with. I'm so happy to find her. She is such a sweet and friendly person and I really enjoyed talking to her. We met for lunch and I wanted to make her a card and a little goodie bag of flowers. She really loved the flowers I gave her some from Wild Orchid Crafts and who doesn't love their flowers. Right!
She's also into using copic markers too so that's a plus too. I'm so happy!

The card I made her:

And to my surprise she even made me a card with some goodies. I love the card and goodies. Thank you Ema. 



Back of the card. She did a great job.

My goodies she gave me 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend everyone 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy to have found you too! It's why I used the image I did. I felt like I'd always been looking for someone and here you are! :) Thanks for the flowers. I do love, love, love them and I am so gonna try my best to NOT hoard them! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete