Sunday, June 16, 2013

Card Challenge on Fitztown

Hello my blogger peeps. I hope everyone's weekend went well. For me, my weekend went very fast as always but I did have a great Sunday with my husband for father's day and I also got some card making in too. Here is a card I did for a challenge on Fitztown.http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
This weeks challenge is "female"
What do you think? Leave me some love I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by

I also want to submit my card in:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Thankyou for joining us at Fitztown.

    DT Deni
    http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all the bling! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog.
    Ema
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and so feminine.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete