Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Challenge Card for Simply B Stamps

Thank god is Thursday, just one more day of work and than I'm off to scrap in my room. Can't wait for Saturday to come around either. I will be spending the day with my scrappy friends. That means no kids calling my name, no hubby asking where is this when it's in front of his nose. Just me and my lady friends making cards, but I think this Saturday I'm going to make a chipboard album for a friend that is leaving TX. ;0( Professor's never last around my work they always change year to year especially the ones I like.
I would like to share a card I made for a challenge on
Simply B Stamps Fan Group
or you can also check it on 

called Summer, she's so cute 
Thanks again
Here is my card for the Challenge:

I would also like to submit my card to another challenge:

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring on a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Maria! Love the colors you used on the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria she is darling thanks for joining us at SBS

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card, love your background
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete