Monday, September 2, 2013

Fitztown Challenge

Hello my blog friends. I hope everyone is doing good. I would like to share my project I made for Fitztown Challenge. The challenge is anything but a card. Well, I know it has a card on top but I made a box by scratch. I got the idea from Arlene butterflykisses12. If you would like to make one go check out her  video.
You can find the stamp image and other great images at Fitztown's store 

Here is my project:

Side view 
drawer open 
Filled the box with candy

I'm also submitting my project in 
marial302003@yahoo.com
Thank for stopping by



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Maria,I like color combo!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project! Thanks for the links. I'd like to try this project myself. Good luck with TPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful Maria, just a lovely project, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, a lovely project you have done. I've added DT after your name. If you still want me to delete your try out for the team let me know.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT coordinator and team leader the Paper shelter

    ReplyDelete