Monday, October 28, 2013

DT- Tuesday on Fitztown

I can't believe this month is already going to be over. Is anyone ready for the Holidays, I'm not sure if I am. 
Now on to my card for this Tuesday on Fitztown. If you like the image and would like to purchase the digital stamp. You can find her on http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Here is my card:
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween.
Don't forget the challenge on Fitztown

I also would like to submit my in card 
I used a square spellbinder die cut
Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card! Love the bling, flower and the image you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog hop. Love your Halloween card. Judy

    ReplyDelete