Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nov. IAR Challenge

I Am Roses Challenge Blog is having a November Challenge, http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/2013/11/nov-iar-challenge-featured-flower.html. There challenge is to use one kind of flower from I Am Roses. So I picked the ones I love to use all the time on my mini albums. 
Flower I used:
Scrapbooking Petals 
Mulberry Paper Flowers


I cut a mini album from my Silhouette Cameo
I used a design from Lori Whitlock
Here is my mini album


Front: 

Closer look, used a skeleton leaf from IAR:

Front view of the flower I used:
I sprayed them with Glimmer mist, Pearl:

Side View:

Back View: 

The pagers were made to be pockets to hold tags:
Inside of of mini album:




I hope you enjoyed looking at the mini album I cut out and decorated it, as much as I enjoyed making it. Leave some love. I enjoy reading your comments.

I would also like to submit my challenge in:

Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous mini album! Thanks for joining us this week at 7KidsCollegeFund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wow! This is a fantastic little album! Love all the yummy pages and goodies inside! The outside flowers and bling are just gorgeous! So glad you shared with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Jackie

    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    SchoolinandScrappin
    7 Kids College Fund Challenge
    7 Kids College Fund Store Blog
    7 Kids College Fund Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty album and those little flowers look great on the binding and in your book! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely mini album, such a cute snowman and awesome job with all the flowers, they look fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at I Am Roses this month.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini album! Love the unique way you've used the flowers! Love the embellishments as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! This is amazing! Beautiful mini album. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazingly gorgeous project! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous project - those flowers are amazing.

    Thanks for sharing at BM.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute mini album. The flat petals look amazing on the cover. Thanks for playing along with us at the IAR Challenge.

    ReplyDelete