Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday card and candy box

  Welcome! I just love making gifts for my friends birthdays. I used a cut from Silhouette Cameo for the box. I found the mouse & cake image off of pinterest.
I thought it was way to cute to pass it up. I printed it out and colored it with my copics. 
My friend really loved her card and candy box. 
Now to show you what I created

Birthday Card:

Candy Box: Filled it with life savers
 

I hope enjoyed what I shared with all of you. Leave some love, I love reading everyone's comments.
Thanks for stopping by

Posting my project on:


6 comments:

  1. How cute Maria.... love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the card and candy box!! What a sweet duo!!
    :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments for our “1-2-3 Recipe Challenge”!!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Secret BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab set, love the colorful
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Bearly mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely candy box, wish i had one. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our '1-2-3 recipe' challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marian - I love your card and box - so beautiful -Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete