Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wooden Dress Form

I found the wooden dress form from Scrapbooking with me boutique. You can check out what she has for sale on facebook  
 My dress form make over:

I started out with a light wood dress form. 
I used Tim Holtz distress ink to darken the wood.
The dress I made it out of one of Tim Holtz's paper pad. 
The lace was white. I distress it with Tim Holtz's distress ink, same color I used on the wood. 
Laced the ribbon around the layered edges of the dress.
The embellishments I used on the dress is from my collection of Tim Holtz's goodies.
The necklace I used an off white ribbon and the key is from my collection that my scrappy friends send me. 

I hope you like the turn out of my dress form. I loved the way it came out and grunge and steampunk.
Thanks for stopping by
 
Submitting my project in:
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous crafting! Thank you for joining Its all about the vintage and beauty challenge.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it´s a phantasic idee.

    thank for joinning it´s all aboutr the vintage

    lg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - a really elegant project.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete