Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday Card

I love making birthday cards for anyone I know. Just love how I can create a card to what they like, color and gender. I especially love making Birthday cards for my family. My mother in law is always looking forward to my cards on her birthday. 
 The stamp I used is super cute for a birthday card for a boy or girl.
 
If your celebrating a Birthday today. I would like to wish you a 
Happy Birthday and I hope you get spoiled rotten.
Thanks for stopping by 
 
I'm submitting my card in:
Anything goes
Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. You should have submitted the card into House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! They have great prizes. I love the bright colors of the card! Very cheerful and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun fabulous card love it and ty for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck x

    ReplyDelete