Friday, March 7, 2014

Butterfly Card

Happy Friday my followers. I hope your Friday is turning out great. Well for mine, is going very well except for being stuck at work but the weather is so beautiful outside. Can you believe we've reached 80 degrees today. Makes me feel that I need to go shopping for new flip flops.  I love wearing flip flops the more they are decorated the more I want to wear them.
I would like to share a Springing card with everyone. I know its a couple days early for Spring but I just love Springing colors. If you like my stamp image and would like to know where I received it. I purchased it from


Do you like? Leave some love, I really do love reading your messages. 
Do you like to watch butterflies? I do, they're so pretty. Once I was eating lunch outside on my hour lunch and this butterfly kept flying around me. I couldn't believe how close the butterfly was getting to me. Than I realized he just landed on my shoulder. I have never had a butterfly land on me before. 
I hope it means I will have good luck. 
Thanks for Stopping by

I would like to submit my card in:




Green for St. Patrick's Day OR for Spring

March Color Challenge 










12 comments:

  1. What a very pretty butterfly card. The pearls are lovely.
    So cool about that butterfly landing on your shoulder! Some zoos have butterfly areas where you can purchase nectar and all the butterflies come flying to you to get some!

    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Stunning card, love the design, so pretty..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card with beautiful embellishments!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, perfect for the lovely spring weather we have today :) Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see your lovely card linked with us for this week's March colour combo challenge at The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card--that butterfly looks so realistic! And I love all those pearls, too!
    Thanks so much for linking up to the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card Thanks For Joining In AT Crafty Catz This Week

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card! Thank you for playing along the AE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your swirls of pearls and the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! The pearls look beautiful and I love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pearls are such a gorgeous accompaniment to that stunning butterfly!! Love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete