Monday, May 19, 2014

Congratulation Cards

I made some congratulations  cards for a customer. She wanted for her graduates at Texas Tech University. So I purchased the Texas Tech paper at a local scrapbooking store. I used a stamp image from Sassy Studio stamps. I so love their stamp images if you would to check them out here is web site http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and used some flowers and just a little bling. I think they came out great. What do you think? Leave some love, I enjoy readying your comments.

Congratulation Cards:


I also made another congratulation card for another customer. Hubby wasn't to fond about me making this card because it was for University of Texas the Longhorns. 
Man are crazy about their football teams and colleges. 

UT congratulation card:

I would Like to submit my cards in 

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen that image from SSD. I guess I must have the newer one. These came out fabulous! I can understand hubby's feelings. The UT one is also great but those are ugly colors! ;) lol Double T Fan!

    ReplyDelete