Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Swags

Happy Friday everyone. Can you believe fall is already here? I love fall weather. First day of fall we were surprised with rain showers. Can't wait for the leaves to change colors.
I decided I needed to decorate my house with fall colors. I took a trip out to Hobby Lobby and looked around and decided to make a swag to put above my french doors. I didn't stop there I even got enough material to make two swags one for me and the other one for my mom, since her birthday was coming up.
My Fall Swag
I just loved the way it turned out and the length was just prefect for my french doors.
I used small pumpkins, leave bundles, ribbon, brown shinny mesh, gem leaves and glitter brown leaves to give it some bling. 
for the vine I went in the Christmas aisle and grabbed one of green vines with ties already attached to the wire. 
Close up
Here is a photo of my mother's swag



I would like to submit my project on 
PDE Linky Party: Anything goes 

13 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, Maria. Such a fabulous labor of love, and SO pretty. Thanks for sharing your wonderful swag with us in our challenge, and please join us again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable RIbbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I would absolutely LOVE to have you stop by and share your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a fun Anything Goes (family friendly) challenge every week with awesome prizes, and it would be even more fun if you would join us. I'd SO love to have you play along. I hope you'll stop by and check it out.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great gardaland. I love your creation. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop and our monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE linky Party DT-elecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project. Thank you for entering the Connie Can Crop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fun!!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! These turned out beautifully. I'm sure your mom loved hers. I know I would! Tfs! Scrappy hugs, Connie can crop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great decorations! They came out wonderful! Thanks for linking up at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!
    Angela ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fall swag is adorable. Great job!
    Thanks for playing along at RRR! Hope to see you again soon.

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fall swag Maria! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Would love to follow you

      Delete