Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Box

October is one of my favorite months. Leaves start to change, cooler nights and decorate for Halloween. I also love to go visit haunted houses. We have one here its called Nightmare on 19th street. This year was really cool. They had a clown town that's in 3D with scary clowns. My daughter wasn't to found of the clowns but we had fun.
I decided to decorate an oval box I had laying around.
First I painted the box orange
I cut a strip of Halloween paper from Tim Holtz collection and mod podge the whole box to get a glossy look.
 
On the top of the lid I used Wild Orchards Crafts flowers. I used the plain white ones and sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. Used black bling from Want2Scrap and used a few 3D stickers I had in my Halloween stash. 
Really love how it turned out.Comment below and let me know what you think.
Happy Halloween
I also would like to enter my project in
 
Anything goes
Halloween
Halloween Decoration Challenge
 Black and Orange Challenge 
Pumpkins
 October Challenge -- Christmas/Halloween/Fall
TTCRD Challenge October 13-19, 2015
 ITS FRIGHTENING -/- HALLOWEEN
Always Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Spooktacular box and I love the flowers. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece, Thanks for joining us at TIOT and happy haunting, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cool thank you for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super box Maria! Can you add what dies/embossing folders you used please in order to qualify for the Cuttlebug Mania challenge.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box Maria thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely box Maria and great colors. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Halloween project! Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in on my challenge blog, Maria! I appreciate that. Love the colors on your box and the flowers are just divine! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great box!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your box is amazingly bootiful and spooktilicious Maria! Great design! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next challenge. Have fun creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great fun box

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete