Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cards

 Before I go into my projects I would like to honor all Veterans for protecting our country. 
Thank you for all you do!


Here are a few cards I made for the design team on Inspiration Destination Challenge blog. If you like to join our challenge Anything goes click on the link below
Image I used on my first card is from 
Second image I used is from
 The last image I used on the Challenge is from
Thank you for stopping by. 
 
I would also like to submit my project in
Anything goes
Frosty-snowman 
Anything goes with an optional winter birthday 
Anything goes 
Anything goes 
Clean - Simple
Silver and/or pearl
Fall Colours or Christmas
 

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards Maria, my favourite is the first one -really fun image, lovely colourful papers and the balloons look fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete