Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Anything goes Challenge

How was everyone's Thanksgiving. Mine turned out great. Had lunch at the in laws and dinner at my parents house and watched college football with the family and my college won Texas Tech University. Way to go team!!

Inspiration Destination Challenge blog is having another challenge this week. If you like to join our challenge Anything goes click on the link below 
Here is my card for the design team. I used
And I used
I would also like to submit my cards in
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-11.html
Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme
Christmas 
Holiday-Christmas Stash: Glitter
Anything goes
Anything goes
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fun card!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete